- Normal people: What a lovely home you have
- Me: Whats your wifi password?
- me after running for one minute: i'm still alive, but i'm barely breathing
A fight is going on inside me,” said an old man to his son. “It is a terrible fight between two wolves. One wolf is evil. He is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other wolf is good. he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you.”
The son thought about it for a minute and then asked, “Which wolf will win?”
The old man replied simply, “The one you feed.” —
Wendy Mass, Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life
well get to know me then!!!!!!!!! >.<
I hope you’re happy too - you deserve it more =) xxx
aww you cutie! Thank you! You didn’t have to be on anon though!!!!! And telling me I look healthy is a big compliment =) I’d rather look healthy than unhealthy right?
You deserve to be happy and well superstar <3<3<3 chin up and stay awesome <3<3<3
What??????? My figure! Bah!
Tips? I dont usually give ‘tips’ um…you want to know the best tips I can give? They’re the cliche obvious ones but also the ones people dont really consider…
- Be healthy. Simple. Get a right balance of everything.
- Exercise - sensibly. push yourself - but dont be an idiot about it.
- Dont deny yourself food. last week I said to myself ‘charlie, you are not allowed sweets’ last night I had that many fizzy sweets I burnt the inside of mouth…I still hurts when I drink a hot drink =(
- Listen to your body. I mean REALLY listen to it. Your body is amazing - it helps you out. If you’re hungry now - what are you craving? Fatty foods? your body maybe craving calcium. Check out:http://rawfoodsos.com/2010/01/30/cravings-what-do-they-mean-and-when-should-you-listen/ orhttp://www.fitsugar.com/Food-Cravings-What-Really-Mean-312981
- Dont concentrate on your weight. When your life starts revolving around your weight you stop noticing changes and get obsessed. Of course being healthy is important but dont let dieting rule and control your life. Have fun.
Random. Glad to hear it. Stay awesome.
oh kevin. I do love you in return. And I will always react to anons the same way because they are nothing but mean old pirates invading my Neverland. The fuckers.
I do indeed have a metal bar going through my naval.
It was done AGES ago and I dont usually wear belly bars but in summer when Im wearing crop tops I force myself to because otherwise theres a weird little hole which looks gross.
Right back at ya gorgeous >.<!
*superstar* >.< =p
Today we had a group of people come in to my class talk about mental illness/addictions.
The person said something that actually really stuck with me.
“Whether you’re feeling hopeless, or feeling like you want to kill yourself, remember that this is just a feeling or an emotion. Emotions and feelings change, they’re temporary, you will get better.”
I just wanted to share it with you guys :)